There’s a mum or dad progress that has a complete unit depend of 1000 items. A toddler progress was added with pending unit depend 1000. When the kid progress’ accomplished unit depend is up to date, then the fraction accomplished of the mum or dad is up to date, however the accomplished unit depend shouldn’t be.
Submitted as Apple Suggestions FB9803982. The stunning pattern app may also be discovered on my RadarSamples repo.
Steps to Reproduce
- run the connected Pattern App on iPhone Simulator
- Drag the slider slowly to the correct. Discover that solely the mum or dad’s fraction accomplished modifications.
- Proceed dragging the slider to the correct most. Discover that whenever you come to the correct aspect of the slider the mum or dad’s accomplished depend is up to date.
- Drag the slider a bit to the left. Once more, solely the mum or dad’s fraction is up to date.
- Drag the slider to the correct most. The mum or dad’s accomplished unit depend is now double what it needs to be. The truth is each time the kid completes, 1000 is added to the mum or dad’s accomplished unit depend.
When including a baby progress with a pendingUnitCount worth higher than 1, then the completedUnitCount must also be up to date in tandem with the fractionCompleted worth.
Solely the fraction accomplished of the mum or dad is up to date. When the kid reaches 100%, the pending worth is added to the finished unit depend. If the progress reverses for some cause, the finished unit depend stays and when the kid will get again to 100% the pending worth is AGAIN added.
Additionally revealed on Medium.
Classes: Bug Reviews